Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SMobile Security Shield for Smart Mobile Phones

Security Shield, by default always runs in the background and protects mobile devices against viruses and other malicious programs that may damage or destruction of data or make available unauthorized users. In addition to this real-time scanning protection, users can scan scheduled at regular intervals or as needed to run. The mobile device's internal memory to supplement memory, such as a MicroSD card only, if used. Users can also scan the entire unit or a limitation on certain files. A more practical option, the program allows for all memory cards, scan automatically added during installation. There is a menu-virus protection to scan the access, viruses, and monitor the logs and the last review and update of information provides. The mobile security software provides firewall protection can be set to the sensitivity.
Security Shield also protects the mobile device in case of theft or loss. If the authorized user believes that the smartphone into the hands of an unauthorized third party can terminate the owner or delete all data from a remote location that has Internet access. Fortunately, the data can be backed up before removing it. Provided that the GPS is activated, the program can be used to locate the device.
For users who decide to available for parental control and monitoring ability, the ability to monitor almost all activities on a children's smartphone from an Internet-enabled computer. This includes the more typical features such as the display of e-mails and SMS messages and alerts in the event that certain keywords are used. The child's address is visible, as is a list of all installed programs on your phone. A rather unusual but useful feature in protecting children, the program of distance to see each photo, taken with camera phone and by e-mail or SMS. This can be especially valuable in an age where young sexting was a prominent risk. GPS tracking feature can be used to locate a child's location on an online map.
SMobile Security Shield is efficient and easy-to-mobile security software prescribed. It is unique because it is protective for most of the smartphone operating system provides. We also appreciate the distinction between the shield and the version that includes a comprehensive child protection functionality.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for article.

    I use SMobile Security Shield on my Adroid too. I think it is best security software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very informative, I appreciate you for producing this great article, I want to say thanks to you for this awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you will keep in submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so valuable for us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads